|nr oferty: 71847 / 2017-09-11|
| Codilime is looking for a talented engineer, passionate about DevOps movement.
Our teams are really interdisciplinar and we believe that the DevOps methodology is the best way to make great products.
If you already have some System Administration or Software development experience and would like to try your hands on DevOps activities, this is right place for you!
We carry out projects in the field of Machine Learning, Big Data, Security, SDN, Cloud Computing. Most of our projects are heavily focused on backend systems. We try keeping them simple ;), but they are usually quite complex distributed systems. We are passionated about microservice architectures. We deploy our projects in public (AWS, GCP) and private (OpenStack) clouds.
Working with us, you will have the chance to meet extremely talented Software Engineers (we love GoLang, Python and JVM environment based languages i.e. Scala), QA Engineers, Security Experts, Deployment Engineers and System and Network Administrators.
Are you interested? Grow with us and we will gladly share our knowledge and expertise with you!
Your responsibilities will include:
- managing teams responsible for Network solutions,
- providing project status, outstanding items and maintaining communication with external customers and third parties,
- scope engagements and support in development of proposals and statements of work, effectively translating customer requirements into an engagement to meet those needs,
- be part of a team and deliver consulting in one or more key service areas, monitoring and mentoring junior consultants as appropriate.
You may have:
- experience with public clouds (AWS, GCP),
- experience with cloud orchestration (Terraform, CloudFormation)
- experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef),
- experience with administrating CI servers (preferable Jenkins, GitLab CI),
- experience with Docker containers.
- a chance to work on a strategic and ambitious Big Data-related project utilizing new technologies,
- the chance to be a part of a young, dynamic and internationally successful team,
- the opportunity to learn from and work with seasoned developers with extensive professional experience in Silicon Valley,
- the opportunity to participate in conferences and workshops around the world,
- the opportunity to participate in the Tech Talks (internal training sessions),
- flexible working hours,
- attractive salary,
- attractive benefits package (subsidized medical care, sports, frequent team-building events, fun room).
|You must have: - some experience with Linux (preferable with Debian/Ubuntu distributions), - basic understanding of TCP/IP networks, - some programming/scripting experience, - be able to read technical documentation in English.|
|Warszawa , mazowieckie, Polska|
|2017-09-11 - 2017-10-18|
Link do oferty: