|nr oferty: 71840 / 2017-09-11|
|Software Engineer in Machine Learning|
| We are looking for an ambitious Software Engineer who wants to pursue a career in machine learning.
At deepsense.io you will have an opportunity to take part in commercial machine and deep learning projects as well as compete in world-class data science competitions under the guidance of experts in the field. We are working on multiple deep learning, computer vision and NLP projects. If you have a solid software engineering background, know your way around classical algorithms and, most importantly, are motivated to take a deep dive into data science, we ll help you become an expert.
You may have:
- practical experience in machine learning / data mining / data science,
- a portfolio of related side-projects or publications,
- experience in REST API design.
- a chance to work on both commercial and research-oriented machine learning projects,
- an opportunity to master deep learning, NLP and classical machine learning under the guidance of experts,
- an opportunity to participate in conferences and workshops around the world,
- an opportunity to participate in Tech Talks (internal training and seminar sessions),
- flexible working hours,
- an attractive salary,
- an attractive benefits package (subsidized medical care, sports, frequent team-building events, fun room).
|You must have: - very good knowledge of at least one of the following: Python (preferred), Scala, Java, C++, - knowledge of software development best practices: design patterns, code smells, continuous integration, code review, unit / functional / regression tests, Git, - knowledge of object-oriented and functional programming paradigms, - analytical thinking skills and knowledge of algorithms, - a decent mathematical skill set (basics of linear algebra, mathematical analysis and probability theory), - a strong interest in and basic knowledge of machine learning and data science, - good working knowledge of English (B2 level).|
|Warszawa , mazowieckie, Polska|
|2017-09-11 - 2017-10-18|
Link do oferty: