|nr oferty: 71504 / 2017-07-10|
|Software Design Engineer in Test / Leader|
|We are looking for an ambitious Software Design Engineer in Test Leader to join our team in Warsaw.
We carry out projects in the field of Machine Learning, Big Data, Security, SDN (Software Defined Networking), Cloud Computing. Working with us you will have the chance to immerse yourself in challenging projects and technologies e.g. OpenStack, ETCD, Ansible, Selenium, Jenkins, Robot Framework. If you are open-minded and willing to constantly develop yourself - CodiLime is the place for you. Our teams are made up of winners of international algorithmic competitions, experienced managers, talented developers and IT administrators. Are you interested? Grow with us and we will gladly share our knowledge and expertise with you!
- planning, monitoring and controlling test activities,
- defining objectives, testing policies and strategies for testing,
- defining complex test architectures for full system test coverage,
- developing an appropriate level of test automation, planning implementation of necessary libraries and maintaining the code base,
- selecting tools and frameworks beneficial for the overall QA effort,
- conducting analysis, design, implementation, maintenance, deployment and execution of individual test cases and complete test bundles,
- proper configuration management for test automation systems,
- keeping the test environment, taking into account the necessity of tracking test execution at every stage,
- monitoring performance including measuring, monitoring and reporting environmental performance in scope of changing conditions,
- the creation of test execution reports.
You may have:
- knowledge of Continuous Integration support systems (e.g. Jenkins),
- knowledge of test automation systems (e.g. Robot Framework, Selenium),
- knowledge BugTracker systems (e.g. JIRA),
- virtualization technologies (e.g. Libvirt, Docker, Vagrant, KVM),
- deployment automation technologies (e.g. Ansible),
- a knack for debugging and log analysis,
- completed courses in QA and ISTQB - Advanced CTFL certification.
- the chance to be a part of a young, dynamic and internationally successful team,
- the opportunity to learn from and work with seasoned developers with extensive professional experience in Silicon Valley,
- the opportunity to participate in conferences and workshops around the world,
- the opportunity to participate in the Tech Talks (internal training sessions),
- flexible working hours,
- attractive salary,
attractive benefits package (subsidized medical care, sports, frequent team-building events, fun room).
|You must have: - at least 3 years of experience in leading a QA team, - at least 1 year of experience working in a development team, - knowledge of Linux working environment, - knowledge of basic networking, - programming experience in Python and basic scripting (Bash), - version control system - Git, - good working knowledge of English (B2 level), - knowledge of Quality Assurance - capability to design, implement and manage non-trivial test cases, - the ability to create long-term plans of test scenarios based on the system specification, being in line with project test strategy and customer requirements, - the ability to analyze system functions in order to pinpoint flaws in design / potential bugs.|
|Warszawa , mazowieckie, Polska|
|2017-07-10 - 2017-08-16|
Link do oferty: