|nr oferty: 71490 / 2017-07-10|
|Security Team Manager|
|We are looking for an ambitious Security Team Manager to join our team in Warsaw.
We carry out projects in the fields of machine learning, Big Data, SDN (Software Defined Networking), Cloud Computing and OpenContrail. By working with us you will have the chance to immerse yourself in challenging projects and technologies. If you are open-minded and willing to constantly develop your skills - CodiLime is the place for you. Our teams are made up of winners of international algorithmic competitions, experienced managers, talented developers and IT administrators. Are you interested? Grow with us and we will gladly share our knowledge and expertise with you!
Your responsibilities will include:
- providing information security, risk management and compliance consulting services to enterprise clients,
- working as part of a team, advising client services in one or more key service areas, supervising and mentoring junior team members (as appropriate),
- determining scope of engagements and supporting proposal and statement of work (SOW) development, effectively translating client requirements into engagements which meet those needs,
- translating business, industry and regulatory requirements into information security objectives and associated tactical/strategic information security initiatives,
- coordinating tasks and ensuring delivery, incl. small-scale project management.
You may have:
- any industry-recognized engineering and security certifications will be an advantage: CISSP, CISA, OSCP, ISO 27001, MCSE, RHCE, CCSE, CEH or other information security certificates,
- experience working according to OWASP or OSSTMM standards,
- understanding of legal aspects of penetration tests,
- practical knowledge of OpenStack and Software Defined Networking,
- experience in product development.
- the chance to be a part of a young, dynamic and internationally successful team,
- the opportunity to learn from and work with seasoned developers with extensive professional experience in Silicon Valley,
- the opportunity to participate in conferences and workshops around the world,
- the opportunity to participate in the Tech Talks (internal training sessions),
- flexible working hours,
- attractive salary,
- attractive benefits package (subsidized medical care, sports, frequent team-building events, fun room).
|You must have: - at least 3 years of experience in senior technical positions, - experience in penetration testing of Networks, Applications or Red Team Exercises, - overall knowledge of security concepts (data security & application security), - detailed technical knowledge of vulnerabilities, threats, attack methods and infection vectors, - knowledge of TCP / IP networking, - experience in working with external clients, - excellent communication skills, including communicating with larger audiences, - inclination toward small-scale project management, - knowledge of Agile methodologies (mainly Scrum) and project management tools (JIRA, Confluence), - excellent English-language skills (at least C1 level).|
|Warszawa , mazowieckie, Polska|
|2017-07-10 - 2017-08-16|
Link do oferty: